Monday, March 19, 2012

". . . That thy light may be a standard to all the nations"

Today we had ward conference, and for young womens we had the stake young women and young mens presidents come and talk to us about the mutual theme for this year "Verily I say unto you all: Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations;" D&C 115:5.  When we first heard the theme we didn't know if we were moving yet, but as soon as I heard it back in January, It was an answer to my prayers, I knew that we were moving.  We are definitely going to be a "standard for the nations".  There was an expo at the school yesterday, and my dad went to it.  He said that there was 33 countries represented there, and there is a total of 44 countries that the students come from, and that he really realized that we are going to be a standard unto the nations.  
This is the sign my dad saw on the drama room door
This is good because at least I know that they have actual shows at the school, and that it is SHAKESPEARE! I just hope that the director is good, and the quality of the school is good, and that they have more than just one show (and that there will be shakespeare shows next year)
School theatre
He also sent us a picture of the school theatre.  It looks really nice.  I cannot wait till I get to come see it in april,  I will be going in about 3 weeks.  This should be a good experience, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment